Hei alle sammen,
It’s that time already for RNEI 22! There’s some great music and a new data system this show!
You will require the latest version of EasyDRF to be able to decode the HamDRM now because Daz has done some amazing work creating some new error correction modes!
We are nearing winter time and that means new times and frequencies!
We wonder if you would like to suggest to us some new times and frequencies? If you would like to, please email us! 🙂
RNEI 22 is going to feature:
- An Icelandic bop followed by some Swedish pop
- Some Violent Delights from Scotland’s CHVRCHES
- Some Finnish disco-pop
- A beautiful folk song from West of Eden
- Song of the month chosen by Karl from scandipop.co.uk
- A very pretty Norwegian song from Daniela Reys
- A nice dance track to end the show with some PSK500R
- For people listening on WRMI or On-Demand:
- Mamma’s Mest Metal bringing you some amazing metal tracks this month
- Stephen’s Feature which this month is on the Irish artist Faye O’Rourke
- and lastly, Daz’s EasyDRF Data (Decoder here)
- For people listening on Channel 292 or Radio Onda
- You will hear a fantastic episode of This is an Express Music Show
- You’ll also have a chance to receive Daz’s EasyDRF Data (Decoder here)
|Day of Month||Time||Frequency||Az|
|Sunday 5th||11:00 UTC||6070KHz||ND|
|Saturday 11th||19:00 UTC||9670KHz||158°|
|Friday 17th||21:00 UTC||9670KHz||80°|
|Sunday 26th||11:00 UTC||9670KHz||332°|
|Sunday 26th||05:00 UTC||6140KHz||ND|
|Every Thursday||01:00 UTC||5850KHz||315°|
|Every Thursday||01:00 UTC||7780KHz||44°|
AZ matches the map prediction.
We have found that 158° has a good signal in South Eastern and Northern Europe, 80° has a signal in Brazil and surrounding areas as well as Portugal & Spain and 332° is good between Ukraine and Italy. These happen because there is some backbeam with these directional antennas so give them a go and see what happens!
Also keep an eye on our announcements for extra broadcasts!
If you miss the show you can always catch up on demand and, if you prefer to only hear our music, we have Spotify Playlists of each show usually published after the first broadcast!
We hope you enjoy the show and look forward to receiving your feedback,