Hei alle sammen,
I’ve been a little ill this month but with the help of Mamma we’ve created a wonderful summer-y show for all of our listeners!
We hope you can enjoy and relax to the music
RNEI #42 features:
- Mamma and Rose presenting together again!
- Wonderful soft, relaxing, summery songs from Nyarons, XinU & Clammbon!
- A Vietnamese City-Pop-inspired track from Phùng Khánh Linh that is so catchy!
- Systur, of Eurovision fame, have a new single that reminds me of The Lumineers!
- ISÁK are back with a lovely joik for all of us to indulge in!
- Karl has chosen a great song from Dotter (who sung “Bon Voyage”) to be our song of the month!
- Florrie brings us a great song with a wonderful upbeat summery sound!
- On WRMI, Unique Radio and On-Demand you’ll also hear:
- Mamma’s Mest Metal featuring some fantastic Eurovision inspired picks this month.
- Stephen’s Feature on the Breton Singer/songwriter Dom Duff.
- Daz’s EasyDRF Playlist (Decoder here – Not available On-Demand).
- On Channel 292 and some WRMI broadcasts you’ll also be listening to:
- A fantastic episode of Radio Catface International (TIAEMS didn’t arrive in time for Channel292)!
- Daz’s EasyDRF Playlist (Decoder here).
|Day of Month||Time||Frequency||Az|
|Sunday 4th||11:00 UTC||6070KHz||ND|
|Saturday 10th||16:00 UTC||9670KHz||332°|
|Every Thursday||01:00 UTC||5850KHz||315°|
|Every Thursday||13:00 UTC||15770KHz||44°|
AZ matches the map prediction.
For more information please see rnei.org/listen.
The332° broadcast has a good back-beam between Ukraine and Italy.
The main 11UTC broadcast is best received in the Sunny and zones!
Paochung airs our Japanese language service for Japan and the Pacific (RNEI-JP #42)
If you miss the show or are unable to hear it (or miss Mamma and Stephen’s features) you can catch up by listening on demand on Mixcloud and, if you prefer to only hear our music choices without presenting, we have Spotify Playlists of each show!
We hope you enjoy this show and look forward to receiving your feedback and comments in our emails,
Til vi møtes igjen, Ha det~