Hei alle ,
I’ve been feeling much better this month and I’m really excited to bring all of you this summer show of RNEI for July 2023! I’ve searched the depths of the internet to find some hidden gems as well as including some complete classics for this show!
RNEI #43 features:
- A debut from the fantastic Virtual Singer Makoto Rita 😀
- The latest summery song from Irish band The Crayon Set!
- Some great K-pop and J-dance to vibe with as well as RNEI’s first ever Chinese song which I feel you’ll all enjoy 🙂
- A Big Bad Surprise of fantastic, punchy sounds
- A wonderful choice from Karl for Song of the Month with EYJAA’s latest summer hit!
- An uplifting Duet between 2 Norwegian legends called “it was you”
- On WRMI, Unique Radio and On-Demand you’ll also hear:
- Mamma’s Mest Metal featuring some fantastic surprise numbers this month.
- Stephen’s Feature on the French Singer/songwriter Cecilem.
- Daz’s EasyDRF Playlist (Decoder here – Not available On-Demand).
- On Channel 292 and some WRMI broadcasts you’ll also be listening to:
- A fantastic episode of either This is an Express Music Show, RNEIxtra or Radio Catface International!
- Daz’s EasyDRF Playlist (Decoder here).
|Day of Month
AZ matches the map prediction.
For more information please see rnei.org/listen.
The332° broadcast has a good back-beam between Ukraine and Italy.
The main 11UTC broadcast is best received in the Sunnyzones!
A bonus broadcast at 13UTC on Sunday should be good in the Orangeandgreyzones!
Paochung airs our Japanese language service for Japan and the Pacific (RNEI-JP #43), there are some issues in communication recently but I hope those will resolve for the end of the month’s RNEI-JP 🙂
If you miss the show or are unable to hear it (or miss Mamma and Stephen’s features) you can catch up by listening on demand on Mixcloud and, if you prefer to only hear our music choices without presenting, we have Spotify Playlists of each show!
We hope you enjoy this show and look forward to receiving your feedback and comments in our emails,
Til vi møtes igjen, Ha det~