This is a short guide on how to write a reception report and request a QSL card from RNEI, we accept reception reports from Shortwave, FM and On Demand listeners!
- Have something you can write on (pen and paper or computer) ready.
- Write down the frequency, date, time and how good you think the signal sounds (SINPO).
- Write down what you are hearing and any comments you have about the show.
- Start composing an email to us (qsl [@] rnei.org) containing your reception report (attachment is fine) and address if you want the chance to get a physical postcard QSL from us.
- Attach any recordings you made to your email, we do like listening to these!
- Click send on the email
Our QSL processing history:
|Date||Writing QSLs from||Sending eQSLs from|
|July 2020||April 2020||April 2020|
|August 2020 –|
– February 2021
|May 2020||May 2020|
|March 2021||June 2020||June 2020|
|April 2021||September 2020||August 2020|
|May 2021||December 2020||December 2020|
Reading reception reports from May 2021,
Writing QSL cards from December 2020 and
Sending eQSLs from December 2020.
Notes: Due to these delays we are currently sending only static image eQSLs rather than full data eQSLs due to the time needed to create them in our current software setup. We hope to bring back data eQSLs when it is possible! We will issue a maximum of one QSL per show per listener