Hei alle sammen,
The time has arrived for a Winter Schedule, however, we’ve yet to decide on times and frequencies! So, for November 2021 we are going to use our Summer schedule and shift everything an hour or two and see how people report their reception!
I’ve worked hard on this show and I really hope that you love it as much as I loved making it!
RNEI 23 is going to feature:
- The Return of RebMoe, this time teaming up with Lemaitre
- Some high-energy Finnish pop-rock 🙂
- The return of Aron Can (Last played on RNEI #1)
- A soothing song from Proij which I fell in love with
- Elinborg brings us some haunting Faroese music this month for our traditional song of the month
- Our song of the month chosen by Karl from scandipop.co.uk
- SLANEY, a new artist from Ireland, introduces us her new dance track for us to enjoy
- And, lastly, we have 2 Danish dance tracks to finish off the show complete with the playlist in MFSK 64 (No PSK this month!)
- For people listening on WRMI or On-Demand:
- Mamma’s Mest Metal
- Stephen’s Feature on the Greenlandic band Nanook
- Daz’s EasyDRF Data (Decoder here)
- For people listening on Channel 292 or Radio Onda
- You will hear a fantastic episode of This is an Express Music Show
- You’ll also have a chance to receive Daz’s EasyDRF Data (Decoder here) just before TIAEMS starts
|Day of Month||Time||Frequency||Az|
|Sunday 7th||14:00 UTC||6070KHz||ND|
|Saturday 13th||20:00 UTC||9670KHz||158°|
|Friday 19th||22:00 UTC||9670KHz||80°|
|Sunday 28th||12:00 UTC||9670KHz||332°|
|Sunday 26th||05:00 UTC||6140KHz||ND|
|Every Thursday||01:00 UTC||5850KHz||315°|
|Every Thursday||01:00 UTC||7780KHz||44°|
AZ matches the map prediction.
We have found that 158° has a good signal in South Eastern and Northern Europe, 80° has a signal in Brazil and surrounding areas as well as Portugal & Spain and 332° is good between Ukraine and Italy. These happen because there is some backbeam with these directional antennas so give them a go and see what happens!
Also keep an eye on our announcements for extra broadcasts!
If you miss the show you can always catch up on demand and, if you prefer to only hear our music, we have Spotify Playlists of each show usually published after the first broadcast!
We hope you enjoy the show and look forward to receiving your feedback,