Hei alle sammen,
RNEI #28 is here!
Some of the fantastic goodies you’ll hear in this months show are:
- Something Reggae inspired from Danish artist Natasja, famous for her vocals on Calabria
- A new, dancing, Swedish artist, Elias O
- Some Finnish music from Malka
- Pixey played off of a vinyl in true TIAMS style
- Some indie music from Mathias Gundhus & Marlae
- Some Sámi mellow dance music from Elin Kåven
- If you’re not careful you’ll be Left Behind if you miss the MFSK 64 data in the last song!
- On WRMI 5850, 7730 and some 15770 broadcasts and our On-Demand shows you’ll also hear:
- Mamma’s Mest Metal with some great heavier choices for you to enjoy
- Stephen’s Feature on Astro’n’out 🇱🇻
- Daz’s EasyDRF Playlist (Decoder here – WRMI only)
- On Channel 292 (And some 15770 WRMI broadcasts) you’ll also hear :
- You will hear a fantastic episode of This is an Express Music Show
- You’ll also have a chance to receive Daz’s EasyDRF Playlist (Decoder here) just before TIAEMS starts
|Day of Month||Time||Frequency||Az|
|Sunday 6th||12:00 UTC||6070KHz||ND|
|Sunday 13th||12:00 UTC||9670KHz||332°|
|Saturday 19th||22:00 UTC||9670KHz||80°|
|Every Thursday||01:00 UTC||5850KHz||315°|
|Every Thursday||01:00 UTC||7730KHz||44°|
|Every Thursday||13:00 UTC||15770KHz||44°|
AZ matches the map prediction.
For more information please see rnei.org/listen.
We have stuck with 15770KHz for weekly broadcasts to Europe and, with the help of our lovely Patreons Mikey and Frigid, we have brought back some of the beamed broadcasts on Channel 292!
We have found that80°can have a hearable signal inBraziland surrounding areas as well as a strong signal inPortugal & Spain.
332°has a good backbeambetween Ukraine and Italy.
If you miss the show or are unable to hear it you can always catch up on demand and, if you prefer to only hear our music, we have Spotify Playlists of each show which are usually published shortly after the first broadcast of the show on WRMI!
We really hope you enjoy this show and look forward to receiving your feedback and reception reports,
Til vi møtes igjen,