Hei alle sammen,
RNEI #30 airs this Sunday!
Here are some of the exciting things to look forward to in this months’ show:
- A fantastic song from the Swedish music game Sayonara Wild Hearts
- Daði Freyr is back with his latest collaboration with filous
- We are listening to Denmark’s Pauline again too!
- Something I’ve been liking listening to on NRK P3 from Sindre Steig
- Some beautiful folk from Japanese-Swedish artist Sumie
- Our Song of the Month with Karl, this time a lesser known Swedish song!
- Lemaitre and UNDER end the show with the dance mix with some PSK500R data embedded inside (good luck!)
- On WRMI 5850, 7730 and some 15770 broadcasts and our On-Demand shows you’ll also hear:
- Mamma’s Mest Metal with some fantastic choices for you to enjoy
- Stephen’s Feature on the Scottish band North Atlantic Oscillation
- Daz’s EasyDRF Playlist (Decoder here – Not available On-Demand)
- On Channel 292 (And some 15770 WRMI broadcasts) you’ll also receive:
- A fantastic episode of This is an Express Music Show
- Daz’s EasyDRF Playlist (Decoder here) for about a minute before TIAEMS starts
|Day of Month||Time||Frequency||Az|
|Sunday 5th||11:00 UTC||6070KHz||ND|
|Sunday 12th||11:00 UTC||9670KHz||332°|
|Saturday 17th||17:00 UTC||9670KHz||80°|
|Every Thursday||01:00 UTC||5850KHz||315°|
|Every Thursday||01:00 UTC||7730KHz||44°|
|Every Thursday||13:00 UTC||15770KHz||44°|
AZ matches the map prediction.
For more information please see rnei.org/listen.
With the help of our lovely Patreons Mikey and Frigid, we have managed to bring back some of the beamed broadcasts from Channel 292 which have a good signal in the targeted locations (see map).
We have shifted the time for the 80° broadcast to be a more comfortable time in the middle east and west-Asia. We have found that80°can have a strong signal inPortugal & Spain.
332°has a good backbeambetween Ukraine and Italy.
If you miss the show or are unable to hear it you can always catch up on demand and, if you prefer to only hear our music, we have Spotify Playlists of each show which are usually published shortly after the first broadcast of the show on WRMI!
We hope you enjoy this show and look forward to receiving your feedback and reception report emails,
Til vi møtes igjen,