Hei alle sammen,
I’m excited to be announcing RNEI #40 to you all in just a moment but I have another announcement to make: Our 2022 Annual Report is now available to see. I know a few of you like to see the extra data these reports provide!
Back on topic, I’ve been taking it easier and enjoying my time making RNEI #40 and I think it shows.
RNEI #40 features:
- A beautiful cover of City-Pop song Mayonaka no Door by an American and a Swedish artist!
- Continuing the Japanese theme, we have an Estonian group who have made a song with a Japanese singer!
- We’ve got some fantastic Finnish pop and also an Icelandic bop.
- 2 different Norwegian groups bring us some wonderful indie sounds.
- LA Priest is back… Need we say more? 😀
- A fantastic Sámi joik!
- On WRMI, Unique Radio and On-Demand you’ll also hear:
- Mamma’s Mest Metal featuring some unexpected picks this month.
- Stephen’s Feature on the Finnish Folk Quartet KARDEMIMMIT.
- Daz’s EasyDRF Playlist (Decoder here – Not available On-Demand).
- On Channel 292 and some WRMI broadcasts you’ll also be listening to:
- A fantastic episode of This is an Express Music Show on WRMI or a New Show: Radio Catface International on Channel 292!
- Daz’s EasyDRF Playlist (Decoder here).
|Day of Month||Time||Frequency||Az|
|Sunday 2nd||11:00 UTC||6070KHz||ND|
|Sunday 9th||11:00 UTC||9670KHz||332°|
|Every Thursday||01:00 UTC||5850KHz||315°|
|Every Thursday||13:00 UTC||15770KHz||44°|
AZ matches the map prediction.
For more information please see rnei.org/listen.
The332° broadcast has a good back-beam between Ukraine and Italy.
A 19UTC 6070kHz broadcast (not yet confirmed) should be picked up in the dark and duskzones on 292’s ND coverage with the main 12UTC broadcast being best in the Sunny and dusk zones!
Paochung airs our Japanese language service for Japan and the Pacific (RNEI-JP #40)
If you miss the show or are unable to hear it (or miss Mamma and Stephen’s features) you can catch up by listening on demand on Mixcloud and, if you prefer to only hear our music choices without presenting, we have Spotify Playlists of each show!
We hope you enjoy this show and look forward to receiving your feedback and comments in our emails,
Til vi møtes igjen, Ha det~